Thursday, September 20, 2007

Flowers Flowers Flowers tell me what you mean.

HE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CHARMING!
His smile, his eyes, hair, expression simply every single thing about him makes me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mesmerizing ! :) I feel like the little girl once again that goes gaga over a guy. damn i dont even know what am i talking about anymore. I dont want to go on crapping anymore. One thing, WHO THE HELL WEARS HOOPS WHEN JOGGING? Apparently, his darling ex gf does!
Ironical thing is that this has got me motivation to study! :)
I scored a 5/25 for English comprehension, failed chinese due to the moderation and a disappointing B3 for F&N! science? HAH HORRIBLE! How nice. O levels examinations are dashing at me at full speed.
Off to history! Feeling so lazy to blog these days.
Byebye dearest blogspot for now. Wont be here unless anything major happens.
Please Do Not Miss Me All! :D