Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tanning Trip

GREAT NEWS! Dad was talking about a bangkok trip sometime in november. Thats when i thought, Thailand would be a great place for sun tanning so i took my chance and asked if i could tag along on this whatever trip.
SOOOOO, I'm going to bangkok for sun tanning before prom! :D WOOTS! Was still vexing on how not to look white before prom. You have to admit that Singapore's sun stinks! haha so yes i cant wait till after Os! I'm so lucky!

I cant get over yesterday! I even had a dream. Its a very romantic and sweet dream :) I know i dreamt of this guy whom I liked alot. So many of the guys whom i know are striked out. My guess i think its either Mus, McDeaf or darren :)) I can remember details but not the guy!

Mom and dad went for a wedding dinner yesterday and its at Conrad Centennial Hotel. They said that the food SUCKED! If it was my dad i wouldn't have believed him that much. He eats good food almost everyday. As my mom said it tasted rly bad, i had no reason not to believe. And we're only paying 750 per table, it must rly taste even worse! GREAT and who was the one that said that the food there is good? sheesh.

I BROKE MY NAIL! ): DAMN! hope it grows back in time for prom. lol